Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rihanna's Vogue cover... EH!


Rih Rih's Vogue cover shoot has been revealed and you can see other pics at vogue.com.
I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon and say this cover is gorge, and Rihanna looks like a beautiful mermaid, because this is not what I do on my site... I state the real- or my opinion... I do not really care for the cover too much- I hate her pose!!! I do not like the whole Mermaid look to it- but I will say miss thang body is SICK and definitely think it was a good pick to have Ms. Rihanna cover the annual Shape Issue.

I do love her RED hair tho- :)


Her body is sick- She reveals in the cover story that she has a trainer and she does not do conventional workout sessions- which I can relate to because I hate the gym- I love taking classes or doing fun and different things to stay in shape.



I love this Donna Karen bodysuit and I love the fullness of this cut- I might have to take this pic to Tia (my hair stylist) and ask to achieve this cut. lol

This is my FAVORITE pic!!! Im always ice grilling in my pics, but I never look this sexy lol

Oh- speaking of grills and red lipstick... I purchased a new red lipstick from MAC that I am very excited to debut- maybe this weekend- lol
Once I do I will post- I searched long and hard for the best red shade for my complexion and hopefully it looks good on me... I refuse to believe only yellow girls can rock a red lip!


Overall I was little disappointed because I am a Rihanns style stan... I was expecting Rihanna in couture gowns with black hardcore makeup and motorcycle boots! lol
or looks straight from the run way tailored and cut short to Rihanna's style... but we got nothing, zip, nada, zilch- nonetheless she looks pretty....

do like it?

xo
Chee

No comments:

Post a Comment