Thursday, March 24, 2011

Red lip

Hey lovelies!!

I have received so many textes and a couple of Facebook messages cursing me out for not posting in a minute. Lol

I love the energy from yall. Now tell and friend to tell a friend to join the movement and read... lol
But I do have good news, I just downloaded the latest Blogger app to my phone and now I don't need a computer to post :)

With that said....
This past weekend I debuted my red lips.  I boldly stepped out with my bestie and cuzo and hit the town with my new lip color.

I know this may sound silly and it could be because I do not wear lipstick often, well let's try... NEVER... but I felt so sexy and liberated.

If you are a browngirl like me then you know the difficulties of finding lipstick or makeup for that matter to fit our complexion and not look like a real life clown!!!

I went into the MAC store during my lunch break a couple weeks back and purchase a red color, which is named "New Temptation" and a pretty pink/fushia color named, "Quite the Thing".  Sexy names right?
I purchased the new lipstick collection MAC came out with.  It's a sheen supreme lipstick, and what I love about it is, you do not have to add any gloss to make it shine, it comes on shiny!!

I paired my red lip with a natural palette.  Cheetah scarf, caramel jacket, army green lace up boots and my trusty trench coat.

Excuse the bootleg camera phone pics... promise I will take better pics next time.

Do you guys like my red lip?
If you wear red lipstick, which color you use?

Xo
Chee



1 comment:

  1. love the red lipstick on you Chee. I am so happy i found you. i was one of your friends on myspace a couple of years ago and i loved the style you and your girls have. your pics were always hot, especially your sex and the city 1 outfit. also, i loved your scene name...Browngirl! i love your blog

    ReplyDelete