Thursday, March 24, 2011

This is Why I Like La La

Im in the salon getting this do done and surfing the web on my phone and came across a post at NecoleBitchie. La La recently had an interview with the breakfast club on Power 105.1
Check out some my favorite parts of her interview.
On If she has issues with women throwing themselves at Carmelo since moving to New York:
I mean when I had a regular boyfriend women were throwing themselves at him, it comes with the territory of having a man to begin with. What I do is I don’t entertain that, I have my own life and my own career that I give my time to so I don’t even think about that. Now if something was to come in my face and I have to deal with it, I won’t have a problem dealing with it.
On Rumors That Carmelo has an alleged love child:
That story is laughable. Like anonymous emails sent [saying] that’s the reason why we moved to New York [and] I knew about it the whole time. Let me just tell you one thing, if I knew about a baby…first of all, what kind of women would it make me to say “hide your kid”? That’s just unbelievable, I would never do that. I don’t know if I would still be here right now if there was a secret baby so it would be a whole different story. You wouldn’t see me smiling and having a good time right now.
On joining the cast of Basketball Wives:
That is not true. I’m not joining the cast. I was asked in the beginning when the show first started to be apart of it by Shaunie. You know after talking to them I just realized that’s not something that I want to do but I do think the show gives everybody what they want, which is entertainment and drama and its fun to watch. I’ve watched every episode; I enjoy it, the same with the new show “Love and Hip Hop.” I really like watching them, they’re really great shows. Just Basketball Wives doesn’t work for me.
On if she’s sent nude pics:
I think any woman that wants to keep her marriage spicy and going should send naked pictures to their husband or significant other.
Do you get nervous that one day those pictures would leak?
I’ve been trying to cut my head off more.
I enjoyed listening to the interview. She gave some real answers, especially the question regarding the naked pics.
Now I know some of you lady readers are cringing at the idea of taking naked pictures and the chance of them getting out, but this is why you have to know your husband or significant other.  This brings the sexy and spice factor in the relationship. It's beings back the fun, flirty, and excitement in the relationship.  Being in a relationship is work.  It's hard to find someone special and its hard maintaining and keeping that special person.  Once you stop trying to make it work, stop making it fun, stop thinking of different things to do with your partner, the relationship normally goes south.... but I'm not the love Dr. so let me stop!! Lol
And as soon as my boby gets back... I will be taking and sending them pics .... :P
Read and watch the whole interview over at http://www.necolebitchie.com/
Speaking of La La miss thang has turned it all the way up on the fashion tip....
And these are just a couple of looks I found on my phone... but I thin La La has been looking so nice and fashionable these couple if years.
What do Yall think about sensing naked pics to your man or fella sensing pics to your girl?
xo
Browngirl








1 comment:

  1. I thought she was being real as well and I can appreciate that...Go La La!

    ReplyDelete