Wednesday, March 16, 2011

B*tch Please....

My bestie sent me this email lastnight of Killer Cam's verse to his new song...

"Lyrics to Cam verse. lmfao.  Chiriga you would be so tight if you were still working at Coach!!! lol
‎"Yoo Girl, Get a Notepad (Gurl: For Wat?), You Ain't Got No Swag..
N You So Fine, Its So Sad.. Still Ridin Coach, Need a Coach Bag
Let Me Coach You, No Coach Tags.. (What Dat Mean?)
Get Rid Of That Coach Bag!!" LMFAOOO Cam, is Stupid"

and it made me think this....



I laughed and thought it was funny; but I read the blogs and read comments of the common gal, and I see rappers and celebrities are a HUGE influence on people's style.  This influence brain washes people to believe they have to "keep up with the Jones" in order to be fabulous or Fly...

Child please- I'm still rocking my Coach bags because I have a million and one!!! (I use to work for Coach and got 50% discount and shopped at the sample sales- lol)  I actually seen a Coach bag that was so dope that is out right now! Coach has really good quality bags and will last you a lifetime! Just because something costs a little less doesn't mean it is "worst".  The crazy thing is Coach do have expensive bags- if you want to use the cost for a basis of it being "fabulous".

The real stylista doesn't let what someone else is wearing dictate their style.

Wear what you want, be fabulous, be YOU!!!

xo
Chee

No comments:

Post a Comment