Tuesday, March 15, 2011

GLITTER IS ALWAYS FUN!

I need a new pair of cute flats for the spring.

I love these...

Its all about POP colors too me.
I like the POP clothing that I see everywhere- but because I am learning to spend my money wisely and invest only in timeless pieces and feasible pieces, I want to purchase POP color accessories.  I believe it brings any laid back look to life... hell... POP color accessories could bring any outfit to life.

I found these cute bright pink glitter Tory Burch shoes from Saks...

I'm so going out to cop this weekend... too cute! GREAT from Spring and Summer to wear for work- or even on the weekends

I sooo can wear with my white jeans... anyone who knows me knows I am a fan of white jeans in the summer!!!! never gets old!

Do you like?

xo
Chee

No comments:

Post a Comment