Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ONE THE HUNT: CHANEL SUNNIES

Hi Lovelies...

I been on a couple day vacation form my blog.  I swear being a full time mom and having a full time job- and being a full time lover... UGH!! its sooo exhausting! lol

But my weekend was full of relaxation and good fun.

Friday I stayed int he house with the fam and ate Popeyes, Saturday went to Cheesecake factory with the fam and Sunday me and minnie me hung out and did alittle shopping.

How was everyone's weekend?

Anywho... I spent the whole weekend trying to find these old Chanel sunnies.  I've been scooping them out for a couple of years... but never found them- they are off the 2007 Chanel collection- I might have to go to Ebay for these babies...



Nicole is a Chanel girl for real, I love the RED quilted Chanel bag... UGH! :)

I also seen Melody Eshani rocking them too

If any one gets the skinny on these please email me...
chiriga.wellman@yahoo.com :)

xo
Chee

No comments:

Post a Comment