Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cross Body Bags



One of my girlfriends on Facebook asked me about the "Cross Body Purse".  Which styles are Hawte? Which colors?  and it had me thinking- during Summer days and even nights the least to carry, the better- so your Satchels you hang on your arm and the heavy shoulder bags that way you down should be tossed to the side and replaced with a Cross body.  Much more comfy during the heat and VERY stylish.

Proenza Schouler

 Proenza Schouler
 Marc Jacobs
 Marc Jacobs
 Marc Jacobs
 Mulberry
 Mulberry
Even your favorite Style Stars rock the cross body bags.

I love the bright colors- I love anything bright in the Summer!!

Zara has these OVER SIZED clutches with a long strap to be worn as a cross body in bright colors like Cobalt blue, Bright Yellow, Apple Green- only $100.00 Super Cute!

If I had the $1500 to blow on a bag i would definitely pick the Apple Green or Yellow Proenza Schouler cross body (messenger)

The Chanel is always a no brainer!

There you go Brookie!!! xoxox
Chee


No comments:

Post a Comment