Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ugh... The Poncho

Hi lovelies....

Ok ok ok I know you guys are reading the title and saying to yourself... "I am not putting on no one's poncho" lol
I said the same thing too until I received a text from my homegirl asking me to blog about ponchos. She came across a pic floating on the blogs of Chris Brown's girlfriend sporting one.
My first reaction was... No way... Then I looked at the pic, then I remembered I had a poncho that my brother gave me as a gift last Christmas with the tags still on it (he is going to kill me if he is reading lol), lastly I thought, a poncho could be dope if styled correctly.....











I believe.... to fully execute the poncho look everything must be on point.

A wedge heel, moto boot, or an above the knee boot will look great with a poncho.

Now that the shoe game is ready a great satchel bag or oversized clutch is great.
I wouldn't suggest a shoulder bag because the shape of the poncho, it will not allow you to throw a bag over your shoulder.

Lastly because the poncho swallows your top half.... It's only right to pair the poncho with ultra skinnies or some leggings....

Here are some dope options to complete the poncho look....

I chose these simple one color ponchos..... Sporty and pretty cool.

Im going to finally cut tags of my poncho and rock it this week..... Stay tuned for some pics.....

















1 comment:

  1. Soo glad you took my advice.. Ponchos are soo cute!!!

    ~VoniIsntPerfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete