Saturday, April 2, 2011

I've been going back and forth about purchasing these white loafers from Steve Madden for about a month now.....
Last year when I phoned my bcc and tell her I was going to purchase a pair of white loafers from TopShop... She clowned me.... Hahahaha

I mean I don't buy for other people, but m human and we all listen and take advice from our friends, so I didn't purchase them.... But this spring/summer I'm definitely going to make that purchase.

It's weird because I Hate white shoes.... But i think everything, every piece of clothing deserves a chance... Lol
So i'm going to take the leap....

They would look so dope with my white Gucci framed aviators.







Rihanna loves her white flats.... Lol

What y'all think about white shoes? Lol







The white oxfords would be dope if you change the laces to a pretty bright color gross grain ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment