Friday, March 11, 2011

TURBANS!

I was talking to me bestie the other day about turbans.
She was on the my site reading the Orange and Blue post; and told me she can see me wearing a turban…. So told her I SO would but only when I have a weave in because I’m bald and would never wear a turban without long locks coming out of the hat lmao… Then she burst out into laughter- the image of me walking around with a turban just tickled her!!!
Which got me to thinking about turbans and how I want to wear them in the spring when I get my weave put in.
Check out some of these out…
Asos.com

Urban Outfitters- Burnout Turban

 Urban Outfitters- Jersey Turban
The turban headband is also an option for those who are scared of trying… lol


not too sure hahahaha

Are you feeling the turban look?

XO
CHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment